Ways to Use Autoreponders To Increase Your Profits
When I was first introduced to an autoresponder I thought "wow cool program, I don't see how it can help me". Then one day my girlfriend received an email from a clothing shop she recently purchased a pair of jeans from informing her of an upcoming sale in their store for "valued customers only". At that moment I realized the awesome power of the autoresponder.
Here are a just a few ideas that will help you to creatively and productively use your autoresponder to increase your profits . Use your autoresponder to:
1. Publish a newsletter. Your newsletter can keep your visitors informed about your services or products, while building your reputation as a credible expert in your particular business.
2. Distribute your articles. Writing and distributing targeted articles is a powerful tool to build your business credibility, bring traffic to your site, and increase your sales potential. If your articles contain valuable information, many editors will print what is known as a resource box for you. A resource box contains your bio and a brief description of your service or product. It can also contain your autoresponder address.
5. Automate a reminder about your service or product after a visitor has completed your course or sent in an inquiry about your product or service. We all have busy lives and often your customers forget about your product or service. You can use an autoresponder to remind them to purchase your product/service before it sells out. This will increase the possibility of sales from visitors who are dragging their feet about actually making a purchase. You can also use these reminders to promote new products or services.
6. Distribute free reports. This gives your visitor an idea of the type of information you can provide and the quality of your product or service. Make sure these reports are not sales letters or you will more than likely lose a potential customer than gain a sale.
7. Offer a trial version of your product. Give your prospects a sample of your ebook, course, software, membership, etc. People who are exposed to a little taste often end up wanting the whole pie. You can also capture their email addresses when you offer them a free trial from your website. Set up your autoresponder to give instructions on how to obtain their free trial, and then make sure to follow-up to try and close the sale.
One final note; when using an autoresponder make sure you receive the consent of the person you are sending the message to. If you do not have consent then you could be considered a spammer and be in violation of CAN-SPAM regulations. The last thing you want to do is upset your potential customer by spamming them.
Now that you have a better understanding of how autoresponders can be used be creative. See if you can come up with some brilliant ideas of your own!