14 Ways To Persuade Your Web Site Visitors To Give You Their Email Address
1. Ask visitors to subscribe to your e-zine. It's agood idea to also give them a freebie when theysubscribe.
2. Have them sign-up to get access to downloada free ebook. The subject of the ebook shouldbe related to your target audience.
3. Give your visitors a free membership insideyour member's only web site. Have them sign-upto receive a user name and password.
4. Hold a free contest or sweepstakes at yourweb site. Ask them to give you their contactinformation to enter.
5. Offer your visitors free consulting via e-mail. Have them fill out a web form to e-mail you withtheir questions.
6. Hold an interactive poll on your web site. Askyour visitors to e-mail you their vote or opinion.
7. Ask your visitors to sign-up for a chance toget a web site award. Have them e-mail you theircontact and web site information.
8. Have visitors fill out a survey on your web site. Give them a free gift as an incentive to completethe form.
9. Offer a free online service from your web site. Have visitors fill out their contact information tosign-up to the free service.
10. Ask visitors to sign your guest book. Tellthem they will get a free gift in return.
11. Offer a free affiliate program for your visitors. They will have to sign-up in order to receivemarketing materials and commissions.
12. Allow visitors to submit a free classified adon your web site. Require them to give a valide-mail address in order to post an ad.
13. Give people who visit your web site a freecourse sent via autoresponder. Just ask them tofill out their contact information to receive the freecourse.
14. Offer your visitors free software to download. Have them sign-up to get an access code to unlockthe software.